Another Disgruntled Trump Official Complies With 1/6 Witch Hunt

The men and women responsible for the investigation into the events leading up to the Jan. 6 Capitol protest will target anyone and everyone even tangentially related to the Trump White House.

With reckless abandon, the Jan. 6 witch hunters have illegally gone after private citizens without any justification other than their role in Former President Trump’s administration.

Private phone records are being seized, executive privilege is being threatened, and every disgruntled Trump official is eyeing their time in the spotlight. It’s truly a disgrace and major blight on the American legal system.

But now another former Trump official has been outed as a participant in the 1/6 witch hunt.

On Sunday, the chairman of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol protest said he has already “had conversations” with former Attorney General William Barr, though offered no information on what was discussed.

Appearing on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Rep. Bennie Thompson said the panel has “talked with Department of Defense individuals” regarding an executive order draft for the National Guard to seize voting machines after the 2020 presidential election.

We are concerned that our military was part of this big lie on promoting that the election was false,” Thompson said. “So if you are using the military to potentially seize voting machines, even though it’s a discussion, the public needs to know.”

A spokesperson for Thompson clarified that the panel had spoken to Barr but not specifically about the executive order draft.

Last week, the witch hunters leaked a draft of the executive order calling for the “Secretary of Defense” to seize some voting machines. But the Trump administration never issued the order, and so far, the panel has declined to comment on the matter.

Thompson, when asked whether the House panel had evidence that someone in the U.S. military was working to seize the voting machines, “we have information that between the Department of Justice, a plan was put forward to potentially seize voting machines in the country and utilize Department of Defense assets to make that happen.”

He then clarified that although there was no operational plan in place, there was “reason enough to believe that it was being proposed.”

In other words, the Trump administration was weighing their options as to how to combat voter fraud but they never actually executed the plan to use DOD assets to seize voting booths. So, what’s the problem then?

Jan. 20, 2023 will be the day these witch hunters will have to answer for their illegal acts, persecution of political enemies, and out-right violation of multiple federal laws.

Author: Asa McCue